"They (children) were proud of their contributions to school life, for example...by raising money for charity." Tim Coulson, Regional Schools' Commissioner, January 2017
Year R: Ivy Dix & Albie Russell
Year 1: Della Baldry & Harrison Guy
Year 2: Ariella Casemore & Hugo Merrison
Year 3: Charlie Wabe & Freddie Evans
Year 4: Roxy Bennett & Harry Wood
Year 5: Faith Campion & Luke Wilson
Year 6: Lucy Hines & Finlay McMullen
Meetings take place on a regular basis with Mrs Beetlestone in the Year 3 classroom.
We are very proud to announce this year's House Captains!
St Patrick - Adam and Savannah
St David - Ellie and Sophie
St Andrew - Jack and Jamie
St George - Amber-Paige and Riley
Why we are proud of our school
- We have lots of equipment to use in lessons and at playtimes
- We have a good playground and field with a fun trim trail to play on and a wildlife area
- We like our new willow tree
- We work really hard
- At this school we feel really safe
- Our school building is well looked after and always tidy
- We have yummy cooked dinners cooked in school by our own cook
- We look after each other
- We are well behaved in school and when we go to other schools for competitions
- We have lots of clubs we can join
- We show good sportsmanship
- We achieve lots, especially in sports so we have lots of trophies
- We are a church school
- We can walk to church for special services
- We have lots of adults to help us
- We have a school council so we can share our ideas.
School Council have asked if, each week, the class with the highest attendance can be allowed to come to school in non-uniform for one day only. I have agreed to their request.
Attendance at school is high, and I am delighted the children enjoy coming to school and want to be here.
Each Monday in assembly the classes with the highest attendance are announced and a class award is given. From Monday , the class with the highest attendance will also be allowed to wear non uniform on the Tuesday, if parents or carers agree. This is not compulsory – and appropriate clothing and footwear should be worn.
Families will be notified by text on the Monday if their child is in the “winning” class. A class photo will then also be displayed on the TV system for that week.
I do hope you will allow your child to join in the fun.
(on behalf of School Council)