"They (children) were proud of their contributions to school life, for example...by raising money for charity." Tim Coulson, Regional Schools' Commissioner, January 2017
Reception Class: Lily & Logan
Year 1: Emma & Harry
Year 2: Luke & Sophie
Year 3: Jack & Rosie
Year 4: Harley & Nikita
Year 5: Hayden & Sophie
Year 6: Isabella & Jamie
Meetings take place on a regular basis with Mrs Beetlestone in the Year 3 classroom.
Welcome to our School Councillors for 2019/20
We are very proud to announce this year's House Captains!
St Patrick - Adam and Savannah
St David - Ellie and Sophie
St Andrew - Jack and Jamie
St George - Amber-Paige and Riley
Why we are proud of our school
- We have lots of equipment to use in lessons and at playtimes
- We have a good playground and field with a fun trim trail to play on and a wildlife area
- We like our new willow tree
- We work really hard
- At this school we feel really safe
- Our school building is well looked after and always tidy
- We have yummy cooked dinners cooked in school by our own cook
- We look after each other
- We are well behaved in school and when we go to other schools for competitions
- We have lots of clubs we can join
- We show good sportsmanship
- We achieve lots, especially in sports so we have lots of trophies
- We are a church school
- We can walk to church for special services
- We have lots of adults to help us
- We have a school council so we can share our ideas.
NON UNIFORM DAYS
School Council have asked if, each week, the class with the highest attendance can be allowed to come to school in non-uniform for one day only. I have agreed to their request.
Attendance at school is high, and I am delighted the children enjoy coming to school and want to be here.
Each Monday in assembly the classes with the highest attendance are announced and a class award is given. From Monday , the class with the highest attendance will also be allowed to wear non uniform on the Tuesday, if parents or carers agree. This is not compulsory – and appropriate clothing and footwear should be worn.
Families will be notified by text on the Monday if their child is in the “winning” class. A class photo will then also be displayed on the TV system for that week.
I do hope you will allow your child to join in the fun.
(on behalf of School Council)