Our Vision Statement
In our school we aim to provide a happy, healthy and safe environment, where every child feels safe, motivated and supported, underpinned by our Christian ethos.
We want our children to be caring and confident individuals, who achieve their full potential throughout their school life, and beyond.
We actively promote the Christian values of respect, compassion and tolerance for others.
We aim to:
- Strive for the achievement of high standards, in all areas of the curriculum, including the physical as well as academic, spiritual and moral development of our children.
- Encourage children to develop a caring and considerate attitude to others, based on mutual respect.
- Provide a caring, safe and welcoming environment where everyone feels valued, and where all members of the school community have the opportunity to fulfill their full potential.
- Actively encourage all children to develop their skills, gifts and talents, in all areas of the curriculum, including developing an awareness of what constitutes a healthy lifestyle, to enable them to become valuable members of their community.
- Build strong links between home, school, church and community.
- Welcome all children regardless of race, creed, ability, or disability.
At Anthony Curton we are all
'Proud to Belong'